To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all.
The YMCA is a membership organization dedicated to improving the quality of life in our community. Through programs, service and leadership, the YMCA promotes ethical values that contribute to its members’ growth in building healthy spirits, minds and bodies. The YMCA is open for all, providing financial assistance to those in need. For more than 100 years, the YMCA has served the communities in the tri-state area of Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.When you join the Steubenville YMCA, you become part of an international movement to build strong kids, strong families, and strong communities.
An Association-Wide YMCA membership includes:
|• Access to Association-Wide Facilities
• Complimentary Orientations to Wellness and/or Cardio-Strength Centers
• Full-line of TechnoGym and Cybex Eagle selectorized weight equipment
• State-of-the-Art Cardiovascular Equipment
• Indoor Walking Track
• Over 5,000 pounds of free weights
|• Olympic & zero-depth pools
• Multiple Gymnasiums
• Group Fitness Classes
• Locker Room with Sauna and Steam Room
• Reduced Cost for Youth & Adult Sports Programs
• Cardio Theater Entertainment
• And more!
Ask your employer about corporate memberships!
Download a membership application [PDF].